Alexandra Mayers aka Monica Foster commentary: A few years ago I developed www.ChristianPornstar.com and established the God given rules (commandments) for Christian Porn. Since doing so (well prior to doing so actually), the Jewish & Satanic dominated porn industry “establishment” has gone to great lengths to relate to the public (namely via figures attached to the political face of the porn industry) that I “FAILED miserably” out of the porn industry.
Over the past few months, I’ve discussed at GREAT LENGTH via my blogs and my twitter account as to how evil (Satan) doesn’t have a monopoly on the public display of sexuality (pornography) – after all, it is GOD who created sex.
Well wouldn’t you know it, that as of this morning, porn director B Skow of Girlfriend’s Films has made an attempt at “Christian Porn”. Unfortunately, his effort is a failure – but what matters is that he at least TRIED. Perhaps he will review www.ChristianPornstar.com, think, pray to Jesus Christ and make another attempt in the future.
Yes – the pornographic industry is officially completely void of original ideas (kinda makes you wonder who the REAL “failure” is…doesn’t it?). On an upcoming Christian Pornstar webcast, I shall discuss this FAILED attempt at Christian Porn at GREAT LENGTH.
Director B. Skow is exploring religion through adult filmmaking, as he mixes a messianic figure with hardcore sex in Skow for Girlfriends Films’ In the Flesh. The pious Christian porn is available on DVD April 10 from studio Girlfriends Films.
“We get to see a wise man return to Earth to tell people that they’ve been too critical and grown too ashamed of sex in the past 2,000 years… In fact, they need to have more of it to be saved!” B. Skow said. “It’s a wild idea for a movie, but I believe there’s also a lot of truth behind it. More sex could promote more peace.”
For the SFW (safe-for-work) trailer on pop-culture site BaDoink.com, click here.
For the softcore trailer on adult trade site AVN.com, click here.
For the hardcore trailer on adult fan site Fleshbot.com, click here.
In the Flesh, written by David Stanley, tells the story of Aman, who returns to earth after two millennia and tries to save humanity from itself by spreading the message of love and forgiveness and hot sex. He believes the root of all evil in the world is the shaming of sex. But thankfully, he is able to find some true, if not horny, adherents to his message.
The sexy cast includes Raven Bay, Mercedes Carrera, Kassondra Raine, Daisy Haze, Kasey Warner, Alec Knight, Dick Chibbles, Seth Gamble, Michael Vegas, Karlo Karrera, and Steven St. Croix.
Adult industry newcomer Kassondra Raine said, “I loved the plot of this story! It was really exciting and refreshing to work on a film that had some real depth to it.
“The concept that Jesus wants people to stop feeling so guilty and ashamed of their sexuality really resonated with me,” added Raine. “That’s something I personally seek to promote, and part of why I ended up appearing in adult films in the first place. I loved taking part in a film that came out and expressed this exact message, and in such a lighthearted, comical way.”
In the Flesh is available to own on DVD Friday, April 10. To view the box art, click here.
“This movie from B. Skow is different than anything in adult entertainment that has come before, as he pushes the envelope even further,” said Girlfriends Films President Moose. “His movies for us have been very well received, and it shows that fans are responding in a very positive and powerful way.”
Yes, Christian Porn is a possibility. Below are the 21 Christian Pornstar Commandments (CPS Commandments) of which one would have to follow to create a Christian Pornographic piece of adult content:
- thou shalt utilize condoms for intercourse and oral sexual activity (with the exception of pairing that have been legitimately [legally and spiritually] married for 1 year or longer and STD tested within 1 week of the scene)
- thou shalt not have anal sex between a man and a woman or insert any sexual toys into the woman’s anus
- thou shalt not have pairings that are not pre-approved at least 3 days in advance by each adult talent
- thou shalt not create parody from historical, factual and/or classical bodies of work.
- thou shalt not have multiple partners within a scene
- thou shalt not allow multiple simultaneous penetration of any sort between a male and female
- thou shalt not have a pimp
- thou shalt not communicate professionally with unaccredited writers and/or bloggers ( especially those who have never actually worked in porn) who are not of the LIGHT about the technical and spiritual aspects of Christian Porn
- thou shalt not depict minors in porn
- thou shalt not depict an age difference between partners that exceeds 10 years
- thou shalt not acknowledge the concept of IR sex – as all humans are created equal and the only race is the human race
- thou shalt not create parody of material based on children’s themes
- thou shalt not create parody or content based on racist prejudice or sexist themes
- thou shalt not depict beastiality
- thou shalt not depict physical abuse
- thou shalt not utilize verbally abusive language during sexual acts
- thou shalt not ejaculate on the woman’s face
- thou shalt not depict scat
- thou shalt not utilize actors and/or actresses under the age of 21 years old.
- thou shalt only pair actors and actresses who have spent a minimum of 8 hours getting to know each other prior to the filming of a sex act.
- thou shalt only utilize actors (and actresses) who have had an STD test within 1 week of shooting (full panel).